Senior Software Engineer
Fiftytwo Digital Ltd
Office Location: Nikunja 1, Dhaka - 1229, Bangladesh
- You will be part of our world-class Development Team working on multiple projects and products together.
- You will mentor other inexperienced developers
- You will communicate directly with our distributed teams and build great solutions based on given requirements.
- You will work on polyglot systems.
- You will be part of building next generation cloud native solutions.
- You will continuously look for better ways to improve our products and integration with partners.
- You will find a competitive environment to practice your talent and surely be challenged!
- You will work on business-critical tasks that generate value instantly for our customers.
- You will work on integration projects that involve several development teams, usually situated in multiple countries.
- You have a Bachelor/Master`s in CSE/Mathematics/EEE or relevant field from a reputed university.
- At least 3 year(s)
- You have a knack for solving problems.
- 3 years of experience in software development with C++.
- Knowledge and experience in RESTful API development with any programming language.
- You have a strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, SOLID principles, Designer Patterns etc.
- Ability to write clean code.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies for software development.
- You have worked with European customers and colleagues before.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (Azure/ AWS).
- Any PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB experience.
- Frontend development experience, preferably Angular.
- Comfortable with Linux environments.
- You are looking for a very dynamic career in modern software development.
- You often hear "WOW! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" about the magnificent work you do.
- You can work alone just fine but when you have a team you do things much faster because you know very well how and when to take help from others.
- You are very obsessed about high value of your dk/dt where k=knowledge you acquire and t=time you spend at work.
- You can change your gears when faced with unknown languages, technologies both new and old!
- You have stories to tell us how you automated lots of your daily tasks.
- You are eager to show us your bitbucket/GitHub/other public profiles where you have done cool things!
- You love to learn and share what you learn.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English; you are careful of crafting sentences to express your great ideas even if it is on complex topics.
- You have great connection making ability through empathic and sensible communication.
- You are innovative and always looking to change the products for the better.
- You are unhappy that your current job does not allow enough freedom to express your game-changing ideas!
- You are restless until you hunt down that bug!
- If you have 10 questions unanswered, you do not stop, you look for the next 90 questions!
- You get excited when you have a question which google does not find a link for and Stackoverflow.com does not have an answer for.
- You worked in an Agile environment.
- You have more skills that are conducive to building a formidable TEAM and we are eager to learn about them from you!
- Tk. 90000 - 160000 (Monthly)
- Salary will definitely be industry competitive! Range 90k - 160k BDT/month.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Two yearly bonuses, Eid, and Year-end, total 150% of monthly gross.
- Catered quality lunch when at the office every day.
- 21 days of personal leave yearly. Two days weekend, Saturday, and Sunday. All public holidays of Bangladesh Government.
- Flexible work environment with Time off in Lieu.
- Parental leaves.
- Optional days for work from home.
- Hybrid mode of Work from Home and Work from Office.
- Working with international customers, system developers, architects, and management.
- Possibility of international travel.
- Support for higher education, we encourage you to study more!
- Yearly increments are based only on performance.
- Regular 1-1 with senior management.
- Well planned and documented career path with annual employee appraisal.
- Staff Club for all employees, group programs and trips year-round, of course when it is safe to do!
- Senior Firm Ally certificate after two years of employment.
- Family friendly, well cultured, and safe work environment.
Published on: 23 Sep 2022
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 90000 - 160000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 23 Oct 2022
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
If you think we are right about you, please apply! Application GuidelineEmail subject must contain the position "Senior Software Engineer"You may like to add a short cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for the post.The CV must be in pdf format. The CV file name should contain your full name and years of professional experience, for example John Doe(4 yrs).pdf.Applications that indicate lack of attention to the Job Description and guidelines are highly likely to be ignored.Fiftytwo is an equal opportunity employer. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Fiftytwo.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : 23 Oct 2022