Partner Support Agent
- Ding`s Dhaka office are looking for an energetic and meticulous Partner Support Agent to join our growing Customer Operations team. The successful candidate must be quick thinking, patient and passionate about providing a world class support experience to our global partners.
- Our Partner Support team is a small tight knit team so a positive, proactive, team player attitude is the key to being successful in this role!
- Demonstrate a highly professional demeaner while providing exceptional service to our partners via email.
- Ensure queries are resolved in a timely manner and meet all established quality and customer satisfaction metrics
- Provide feedback and information to the business to ensure we continually improve our Partner Support Experience
- Identify emerging trends or issues and escalate them to your Team Leader
- Liaise with other departments to resolve Partner queries and maintain a positive customer experience
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science Engineering
- At least 1 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Computer Science background/studies.
- Technical knowledge around API.
- This role involves investigation and troubleshooting skills so an analytical mind would be a great advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and capable typist.
- Empathetic and customer focused with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with a "can do" attitude and desire to continually learn.
- Strong time management skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize workload.
- Previous Customer Care/Partner Support experience would be an advantage but not mandatory.
- Experience working with CRM and contact center software would be fantastic.
- Fluency in any of the following languages will be an advantage: Spanish, Italian, French, German or Arabic.
- A successful candidate will need to be flexible on working hours as there is a rotational shift shared with other members of the Partner Support team.
Published on: 22 Sep 2022
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka (Banani)
Application Deadline: 22 Oct 2022
Courses from Bdjobs eLearningOnline Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before Apply
Ding`s recruitment privacy notice is available at https://www.ding.com/recruitment-privacy-notice
Application Deadline : 22 Oct 2022
Published On22 Sep 2022
Company InformationDing Address : House No. 77(4th Floor), Block-M, Road No.11, Banani, Dhaka-1213 Business : Ezetop unlimited company t/a Ding is the world’s leading universal top-up service. Founded in 2006, born from seeing something that wasn’t there. More than 80% of the world’s 5 billion mobile phones are now prepaid – and growing. We believe mobile phones can change lives and we want to improve people’s lives by helping those with less gain access to more.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has employees working across the world!
We are proud of our culturally diverse team of more than 200 employees, all with unique personalities who support our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We`re always on the lookout for talented people who embody our core values:
*We are Customer Curious
*We are Thinkers, Linkers & Doers
*We Work Better Together
*We Seek Out that Spark